Fig. 1.Block diagram of the CAN controller.
Technical parameters of the CAN controller:
- CAN bus;
- 4 analog input voltage (0...10V, resolution 10-bits);
- 4 analog inputs for temperature measurement (PT500, resolution 10-bits);
- 4 digital inputs with galvanic isolation;
- 4 analog voltage outputs (0...10V, resolution 12-bits);
- 4 transistor outputs with galvanic isolation;
- possible optional additional serial transmission standard RS-232/485;
- +24 VDC supply.
- CAN controller power;
- status of digital inputs and outputs;
- signaling transmit and receive data from the CAN bus.
CAN controller has been designed into the housing PK 9512 Rittal company. It is possible to add additional controllers to CAN bus (to transmit consecutive addresses used setting unit controllers code). CAN controller via CAN bus communicates with the PLC series easyControl Moeller company.
Photo. 2. external look controller Moeller company.
See our other projects of controllers:To the top ..