Controller of the inverter
Photo. 1. Block diagram of the inverter controller.
Technical parameters of the inverter controller:
- 2x16 character LCD display with LED backlight;
- 6-button keypad;
- 4 LEDs indicating the operating status;
- RS-485 interface, used to communicate with the inverter MODBUS RTU protocol;
Inverter controller is designed to control the cyclic operation of the inverter, which is connected to a 3-phase motor. Parameter settings are made from the keyboard and are shown on the 2x16 character LCD display. The controller communicates with the inverter via a serial RS-485 MODBUS RTU protocol. Operating status is indicated by LEDs.
The controller allows the motor to operate according to the following parameters:
- motor speed;
- direction of rotation;
- switch on, switch off the motor;
- motor operating time at a predetermined speed.
See our other projects of controllers:To the top ..